KANTAR Off Campus Recruitment 2022 for Consultant with Highest Salary Package Rs 12 LPA. KANTAR is conducting an off campus drive for freshers. Check the job description and eligibility criteria.
Company Name: KANTAR
Job Role: Consultant & Senior Consultant
Experience: 0-3 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
KANTAR Off Campus Recruitment 2022
- Help marketing clients to make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, and lead project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data
- analysis, synthesis & presentation support
Eligibility and Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech, 2019 & 2020 pass outs with 0 to 2 to 3 years of experience in software development, 60% & above.
- Good marketing domain knowledge and understanding, particularly in the consumer
- goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and offshore team in
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to
- enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.
Online test includes MCQ & comprehension test followed by technical discussion and HR discussion.
- Selection Process (Example – Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview)
- Mode of selection (Online / Offline): Online
- Tentative Dates of every round in the selection process- 1 day
Offered C.T.C/Stipend: 8.75LPA to 12 LPA
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
How to apply for KANTAR Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for KANTAR careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Apply for KANTAR Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Click Here