Microchip Hiring Freshers for Engineer | PAN India.
Company Name: Microchip
Job Role: Engineer
Job Level: Entry Level
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/MS/M.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer at Microchip.
Key Job Details:
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of System Verilog, C/C++, and PERL/Python to achieve functional verification goals.
- Help develop scripts to automate the verification process
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system-level test suite.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and cover points.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE minimum, MS/M.Tech preferred.
- Good understanding of Digital Design Fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architecture and products.
- Experience using EDA tools such as Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Studied VLSI, Computer Architecture, Digital Design, C/C++ Programming during the course work.
- Good programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, PERL, Phython.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming is a plus.
- Working/Internship experience in one of the verification methodology (UVM/VMM/OVM) is a plus
Microchip is an American technology company that provides microcontroller, mixed
Link to Apply for Engineer at Microchip Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: