NetApp Hiring for Programmer/Analyst in Bangalore.
Job Role: Programmer/Analyst
Experience: 2-5 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Experienced candidates with 2-5 years of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a programmer analyst at NetApp.
Key Jobs details:
- Organize, lead, and facilitate multiple teams on highly complex, cross-functional, enterprise data and analytics initiatives
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new integrations.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define KPI and build data metrics to measure KPI’s
- Partner with the business in data analysis (small and big)
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as proactively identifying and resolving data issues
- Explores enterprise data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends to generate actionable insights
- Define and develop cognitive solutions for business needs, incorporating technologies in Machine Learning, AI, and Analytics
- Must possess strong subject matter expertise in at least two domains of Sales, Marketing, Install Base, Finance, and Customer Support areas.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Data modeling experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse and DataMart
- Hands-on emphasis with a proven track record of building and evaluating data pipes, and delivering systems for final production
- Exposure to Big Data Analytics (data and technologies), Data Sciences, predictive analytics, modeling, machine learning, in-memory applications
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Business, or relevant
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Python, NoSQL, JSON, XML, SSL, RESTful APIs,.
- Experience with various data systems like Oracle Data Warehouse, SAP HANA, Hadoop/Hive, Vertica, Redshift, Presto, MongoDB
- Understanding DevOps, on-premise, and cloud deployments – AWS, Google, Azure
NetApp is a software company that provides hybrid cloud data services. It is a data management company that develops cloud computing and storage devices. The total number of employees working in NetApp is over 10,500.
- Honeywell Hiring Freshers for Payroll Specialist in Bangalore
- Altair Hiring for Application Engineer in Bangalore | 2-8+ Years EXP
- Experienced Jobs
Link to Apply for Programmer/Analyst at NetApp
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: