Siemens Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- Software Engineer (Java AWS/Azure Developer)
- Execute full software creation process, Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fix, debug and resolve bugs, Deploys the developed application in test and production environments
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with Confirmed knowledge in Java development
- Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Relational, NO-SQL databases
- knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure) and familiar with deployment processes
- knowledge in Microservices and Maven or Gradle, Web services (REST and SOAP), Git
- Good to have – Cloud Foundry experience.
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Siemens Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: