Vodafone and GlobalLogic Invited Any Degree Graduate Freshers for Job Application. Vodafone started Hiring Freshers for Network Operations Engineer and GlobalLogic Hiring Freshers for Associate Analyst (Technical Support). Below are the complete hiring details of job application.
Vodafone conducting an off campus recruitment drive for Network Operations Engineer.
- Follows the network operations processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of network operations including project initiations, system requirements, incident management and cost base management;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to preventive maintenance and acceptance tests;
- Ensures other activities are conducted according to the highest level of operations standards in line with KPIs, (e.g. making sure planned outages don’t exceed the given time limit):Delivers tasks relating to updating Customer Care / Account / Service Managers in line with process and ensuring customer SLA delivery, service availability, quality and continuity assurance.
- Performs assigned tasks in support of consolidation of the Service Assurance function for IT and Networks, (incidents, problem and change management) for both fixed and mobile.
- Performs assigned tasks related to planning, scheduling, implementing and testing new services, new features and network expansions.
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of end to end Customer Service assurance with focus on high availability, minimum restoration times and customer management.
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Service and Delivery Management
- Automation and Robotics_2022
- Digital Enablement
- Maintain and Repair
GlobalLogic started off campus recruitment drive for freshers as an Associate Analyst (Technical Support).
Demonstrate excellence in customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude toward our customers
Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
Responsible for learning product platforms and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
Interact with customers through various channels including phone, chat, and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers and our business
B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc (CSE/IT) graduates (Graduation is a Mandate)
Should have Provisional certificate and Consolidated marks memo.
Must have a good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
Strong customer relations skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Capacity to control interaction in a consultative way
Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
Ops Manager Round
Written Test (Aptitude, Personality, Versant)