Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive | Freshers/Experienced Jobs.
Job Roles: Associate/Developer/Analyst More
Location: Across India
Candidates with Engineering/Commerce/Graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for both freshers and experienced candidates to work at Wipro.
Key Role Details:
- Wipro hires candidates in different technologies and operations for both IT and Non-IT such as developer, associate, production, and more.
- Freshers with engineering graduates get an opportunity to work as a developer (IoT, application, SQL, and more) or tester/IT operations.
- Freshers with non-engineering graduates (Commerce, Arts, Finance) can work as a process specialist, BPO accounts executive, banking process, and more.
- Experienced candidates with an engineering background and has work experience in IT/Developer/Testing can get a good role and hikes.
- Experienced candidates with Account/Finance/BPO can get a role to work process specified, executive and more.
Wipro Hiring Process:
- Wipro hires freshers by conducting an off-campus drive such as WILP Hiring FY 2021, ENTH, or DWSD or by college campus.
- Wipro hires experienced candidates through their careers wen portal.
Eligibility and Main Skills:
- Engineering graduate (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Sc/B.Sc)
- Non-Engineering graduate (B.Com/BBA/MBA/Arts/Commerce)
- Good understanding of technical skills (Programmer, Basic skills)
- Good communication skills and typing skills
Apply: (Note: Wipro will notify when hiring starts)
Elite NTH 2021 for B.E/B.Tech/MCA: Check details
DWSD 2021 Digital Workspace Service for BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, and BSc: Check Details
Apply: (Freshers and experienced)
Developer role: Check details
Associate: Check details
Wipro career portal: Check Details
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: