Mouser Electronics Hiring Freshers for Operations Support Associate | Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Mouser Electronics
Job Role: Operations Support Associate
Experience: Freshers/1+ Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Freshers/1+ years can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Operations Support Associate at Mouser Electronics.
Key Job Details:
- Accurately and efficiently analyze the data and update them as per the organization’s requirements, while maintaining a high level of commitment to achieve quality and productivity goals.
- Electronic Filing, keeping records, and preparing and documents using OCR software.
- Professionally communicate with suppliers globally via email/phone to verify missing information and update the Mouser database accurately and efficiently.
- Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Proofing material, reviewing discrepancies, and responding accordingly with a high focus on attention to detail.
- Working independently, or as a team contributor, towards excellence in quality and results-driven.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Freshers can also apply
- 1+ years of experience within the electronic industry (Advantage)
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork orientation.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Good communications skills including the ability to read and understand instructions in English.
About Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics is the largest distributor of semiconductor and electronics components. It provides products and services in Semiconductors, Electronic Components, Capacitors, Resistors, and Integrated circuits. The company is headquartered in Texas, USA.
Link to Apply for Operations Support Associate at Mouser Electronics Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: