Wipro Hiring For Various Roles with WFH Jobs | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Wipro started Hiring Freshers Across India with multiple job roles. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process.
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Role 1: System Engineer
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with Exceptional communication skills.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system Issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Any Graduate
- Research required information using available resources and Offer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
Apply for Wipro System Engineer: Click Here
Role 2: Associate-Publishers
- Provide product support and resolution to clients by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus and facilitate better understanding of product features
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (inparts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
Apply for Associate: Click Here
Role 3: Associate ATG
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensure productivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Resolve client queries as per the SLA’s defined in the contract
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to Detail
- Execution Excellence
Apply for Associate ATG: Click Here