Oracle Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Developer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Developer at Oracle.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, etc.
Deliver Quality Suites via automation by understanding test cases that are within Product scope & Requirements.
- Basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging, and more.
- Optimize and enhance test code or frameworks as needed.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher-level understanding of role, processes, and procedures, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute to regression testing on a continuous basis.
- Expert in writing self-documentation for automation scripts.
Oracle is an American Information technology company that provides services in computer hardware and cloud computing. It mainly provides database software and products.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Developer at Oracle Check Details