General Electric Hiring Freshers for Intern Software Engineer.
Company: General Electric
Job Role: Intern Software Engineer Cyber Risk & Compliance
Education: B.Tech/B.E/IT Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern Software Engineer Cyber Risk & Compliance at General Electric.
Key Job details:
- DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare
- IT Project Management (Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Digital Operations, Project Manager)
- Software development (Programming, Data & Analytics, Architecture, Database Engineer, QA, Mobile, Java, Python, C#, .NET, Salesforce, Business Intelligence, and even more!)
- IT Skills: hands-on experience in programming
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, performing under pressure
Eligibility and Skills:
- Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT)
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during the academic year
- Communicative & open-minded.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Someone prepared to sign 12-month long contract starting from 1st of July
About Generic Electric:
Generic Electric is an American multinational company that provides services, products, software such as electric motors, finance, energy, health care, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, the U.S. The company has a total workforce of over 205,000 employees worldwide.
Link to Apply for Intern Software Engineer at General Electric Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: